The National Technological Cluster “Made in Italy” (MinIT) is an officially incorporated association aiming to encourage and promote an ecosystem based on technology transfer and innovation, able to bring about a sustainable, integrated, and inclusive economic growth for the companies working in the field of Made in Italy.
In particular, the Cluster MinIT wants to support:
- the development and promotion of scientific and entrepreneurial excellence operating in the existing product sectors throughout the country;
- synergies flowing from industry sectors, research entities and Public Administration;
- transferring of the so-called “best practices” and technologies;
- the inclusion of top-notch technical and research staff and their specialized training courses;
- strengthening local and international collaboration and cooperation networks.
The Cluster encompasses leading people committed to research, technology transfer, and business and market development such as Universities, research organizations, associations of companies, enterprises, and institutions.